Spam'as

A
  • 4 Grd '07

Ar daug žmonių gavo tokią žinutę?
„Hello
My name is miss Vivian i saw your profile today at www.ubuntu.lt and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(vivian200udeh@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss Vivian.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please rpely me with my email address here

vivian [200udeh@yahoo.com](mailto:200udeh@yahoo.com)“

Google, paieškojus pagal tekstą pateikia nemažai identiškų spam'o atvejų forumuose. Tikiuos niekas neatsakinėjot šiam spam robotui Tiesiog informacija tiems, kas galbūt nepagalvojot apie tokią galimybę,

N
  • 15 Kov '08

nu as gavau kazkoki toki pranesima:

DEAR RESPECTFUL,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact from the skelbimai.lt . I prayed over it and selected your contact among other contacts I got from there. I am JOHN SORO (JR) the only son of late DR. JOHN SORO. My father was a very wealthy Cocoa merchant in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivory coast but
was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.

My Mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on JULY 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of TWELVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS USD. ($12,000 000) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in depositing of the money. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. He then adviced me to seek for a Foreign Partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, I am therefore honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account for the transfer of this money. (2) To serve as a guardian to me and the investment of this money since I am only 19years. I am willing to offer you a good percentage from the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account overseas. Furthermore, you will indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen 14 days you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

John .
cia veju prirase bet cia yra nuo skelbimai.lt. net sifro nesugeba uzdeti. :-/