If you are facing the error code 80029c4a in QuickBooks, then you don’t need to worry as it is one of the common errors of this accounting software that occurs mainly when QuickBooks is trying to run the company file. You can quickly fix this issue by following the below-mentioned steps:
• Try installing the QuickBooks software by removing the earlier version first.
• You can even try to repair the Windows of your system.
• Use the antivirus software to remove the malicious program from your system.
• Try running the reboot.bat command.
• Run the command of Windows System File Checker.
If at any point you face any problem while executing these steps, and then just take help from the experts by calling QuickBooks customer care number.
Users can also visit: quickbooks not calculating payroll taxes